Poland Import Restrictions
In order to enter Poland, certain goods are subject to specific controls and, regardless of their value and quantity, they require the consent of Poland government, preferably, license must be obtained prior to passage through the customs, preventing the goods from being retained. On this page, you will see what kinds of items are prohibited from entering the Poland, and which items need special documentation before exporting to Poland.
Poland requires an import permit for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit. Senders should determine import restrictions from Polish authorities before posting:
- Animals and animal products
- Clothing, used
- Multi-copying materials
- Radio transmitters and parts
- Urns containing ashes of the dead
Poland has no current requirements for special documentation.
In addition to items prohibited by Dangerous and Prohibited Goods & Packaging Post Guide and ECI International Courier Regulations, Poland prohibits:
- Articles and publications contrary to public order
- Empty containers, labels, and so on still bearing the manufacturers’s inscriptions
- Firearms and firearm parts
- Meat and meat products
- Milk and milk products